It is with regret for now we are unable to post our identities’ as we all pray to God our day will come soon, we collectively succeed in suing for Earth Power Group and Tactical Global Management for damages running into millions we will also, be pursuing an injunction on any project development fund setup by TGM and any installations by Earth Power Group, derived from the embezzlement of our investments.

I and my two good friends have worked since 2006 until late 2010 with Khadiyjah Perryman and Vergil D Perryman Jr. CEO of Earth Power Group. http://www.earthpowergroup.com/ also, for Dr. Peter Higgs CEO of Tactical Global Management http://www.tgm.com.au/ we, must express our sincere apologies in advance for being slightly earthy, quite literally words almost fail us.

Myself my family and friends are victims of the cunning trio, we have been approached by several companies and individuals to post our experiences, we do not wish to offend anyone, but the truth must be spoken therefore we must draw attention to the fact that these unethical trio and their business and personal behavior towards others is absolutely sickening they are without doubt dishonorable. The famous trio is most certainly self-absorbed in their own delusions suffering for insane paranoia leaving them oblivious to their greed; they have no hesitation in dismantling people's lives such as my own and my fathers, and our children’s.

Khadiyjah and Vergil Perryman and Peter Higgs, are responsible for stealing our ideas, knowledge in the development of a global management fund for TGM and Earth Power Group. We declare these three are well matched and their greed and controlling manipulation of their staff and business partners is shocking and is well noted by all who have suffered at their artful manipulative and heinous treatment of employees and investors alike, they are rootless disgusting people. I and my father and many other employees and investors from around the world have never been paid and to add insult to injury, our intellectual properties, knowledge and inputs over the years has been treated with disdain.

We sincerely hope our comments and experiences, expressed here prevents potential investors from being involved with TGM - Peter Higgs and Virgil Perryman CEO of Earth Power Group as they are totally dishonorable and utter scoundrels.

Had an Experience with Tactical Global Management?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion